We looked into the dorms at USF but unfortunately they were not available to be booked for this event. We’re sorry about that, but we did try!
Lodging in the Bay Area can be a little more on the pricey side compared to other cities in the United States so we want attendees to know that:
- Both ZLuC locations are easy to get to via public transportation
- We do not endorse hotels 🙂 just offering as potential options on this list
Hotels Close to USF/SFPL
The majority of hotels in San Francisco are downtown and closer to SFPL. Hotels near USF are few and far between, since the university is in a residential area close to Golden Gate Park. ZLuC attendees looking to book a hotel might consider these options:
- Stanyan Park Hotel
- Geary Parkway Motel
- Hotel Kabuki
- Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown/Van Ness Ave.
- Phoenix Hotel
Other Lodging Options
Lombard street has a number of motels that may be a little further from the venue but a little more economical. If you select a motel on Lombard between Fillmore and Van Ness you will be a short walk from a single bus ride to either venue.
There are a number of hostels in San Francisco and this travel blog has compiled a list.
Transportation & Parking
- Getting to USF: USF is easily accessible via public transit. And we’re also providing free parking in the Koret Parking Lot for the day! USF Campus & Parking Map.
- Getting to SFPL: SFPL is easily accessible via public transit. There are paid parking garages near the SFPL.
To ride public transportation, you will want to get the Clipper Card which you can buy at a machine in MUNI/BART stations or you can also download the app onto your phone.